dumping some of my dmmd_69min stuff from twitter… it’s really stressful but also really fun!! (prompts for each image are in the captions…!)
yep!! Another one!! I want to thank you all for 10,000 follows!! I love all of you like seriously. here is what you fab people could win
-Any cosplay $100 or under. (or multiple that add up to 100)
-Any wig under $50 (again, or multiple that add to 50)
- Contacts of your choosing (again add up to $50)
- PIZZA OR CANDY WHOO
- ONE cosplay under 100
-ONE wig under 40
-pizza or candy
- Pizza or candy
good luck, and here are the rules!!
- I ship internationally!!
- 1 Reblog entry, One like entry
- +3 Entries if you follow me
- Ends December 15th
- My ask box is open so if you have any more questions, let me know!!
HEY ITS A GIVEAWAY
i got to a nice even number of followers a little while ago so this is a thank you!
the winner will get:
- a flower crown made by me - you get to pick the colors dont pretend you havent always wanted one
- one item from the ‘trinkets’ section on whatpumpkin - you can get pins or a necklace or a keychain the possibilities are endless
- one wig under $40 from go_blue333 - seriously check out their wigs even if you dont win i mean free shipping and a free wig cap what more could you want
- A PIZZA - i will order you a pizza from anywhere that will let me do it online
rules because we are civilized bloggers:
- reblog as much as you want but tumblr only counts it once in the notes so keep that in mind
- likes count ONLY if you also reblog
- you dont have to be following me to win BUT
- following me DOUBLES your entries (aka reblog+follow= 2 entries, reblog+like+follow= 4 entries)
- do people even have giveaway blogs any more? dont do that
- winner picked with random number generator
- ill ship anywhere that whatpumpkin/ebay/pizza will
- you have to be willing to give me your address otherwise how are you gonna get the sweet loot
- have your askbox open
- if the winner doesnt respond in 48 hours i will pick a new one
- dont delete these rules from the post
- if you have questions send me an ask
- ends november 22nd
Why are you saying “oh no” there’s a reason the condom was there. Would you rather whoever took it to go have unsafe sex?
Imagine a wall full of circular holes, that circles can keep walking in and out of with no difficulty.
Now imagine that the triangles manage to get the resources together, after years of not being able to fit through the circle’s holes, to drill a single triangle space into the wall.
Now imagine that the circle — who previously supported the triangle’s efforts because they are well-rounded (har) and value equality — comes along and sees the construction project. But instead of being happy, they get angry.
“Well, I won’t be able to fit through your hole!!!!” the circle cries.
“I helped you get the drill!!!!” the circle shrieks.
“Make it fit me too!!!!” the circle demands.
The triangles, barely holding it together enough to get a triangle hole together, stare at the circle in confusion.
“You have all the holes you need,” the triangles explain. “This is for us. You don’t need to fit through our hole, too.”
“YOU’RE BEING UNEQUAL AND HURTING MY FEELINGS!” the circle wails. “I DON’T SUPPORT YOUR HOLE IF IT DOESN’T FIT ME TOO. GIVE ME MY DRILL BACK.”
“It’s not your drill, it’s our drill. You helped us get it, because you said you cared.”
“I ONLY CARED WHEN I THOUGHT YOU’D MAKE A HOLE EVERYONE COULD FIT THROUGH. YOU’RE PERPETUATING INEQUALITY!!!”
“Why is it up to us, the small group that has never been able to fit through the wall at all, to make a hole everyone can use? Why isn’t it up to you, the people who have been able to cross back and forth at will for years? We just want to see the other side; why are you yelling at us?”
“I DIDN’T ASK TO BE BORN A CIRCLE, OMG. I’VE HAD TO WORK HARD ALL MY LIFE TOO. YOU’RE JUST BEING BIGOTED AGAINST ME BECAUSE OF SOMETHING I CAN’T CONTROL, JUST LIKE EVERYONE IS AGAINST YOU.”
“You are interfering with our project and asking us to comfort you while we’re trying to make progress. Please leave.”
“I’m going to tell everyone about this,” the circle warns. “Nobody will support you now.”
“Apparently nobody ever did,” the triangles sigh, getting back to work.
It’s kind of sad
That we have to draw comics using colorful shapes
To explain systematic inequality to people
Reblogging again because yes good